CELLULOID SCREAMS 2021 FESTIVAL PASSES - ON SALE SATURDAY 18th SEPTEMBER AT 1PM
Full Price £95 / £85 concessions
- Festival passes will be on sale at 1pm on Saturday 18th September, online at showroomworkstation.org.uk and in-person at the Showroom Box Office
- This year's festival will be full passes only - no individual tickets will be available. All screenings will take place in Screen 4 at the Showroom Cinema.
- This year's festival will operate in line with the Showroom's current safety measures. This means that the cinema will be operating at approximately 50% capacity. Full details of safety measures can be found here: https://www.showroomworkstation.org.uk/healthandsafety
- In a slight change from last year, you will not select your seat(s) when you buy your pass. Seats will be allocated by the Showroom box office team according to group size in each booking and these will be your seats for the duration of the festival. By doing it this way, we will be able to maximise the number of passes we can make available, whilst maintaining social distancing measures.
- If you plan to sit with friends, we strongly advise booking your passes together in one transaction, so that your group can be seated together.
WHERE TO STAY
There are a number of good hotels in Sheffield city centre in close proximity to the Showroom Cinema. Our recommended hotel is Jurys Inn Sheffield. We have negotiated a discounted rate for attendees of Celluloid Screams 2021, saving 15% on the best available rate, including breakfast. To take advantage of this offer, please visit Jurysinns.com and enter the code HORROR21 when booking.